Home News Ingesting honey, lemon juice after swallowing button battery reduces injury, improves...

Ingesting honey, lemon juice after swallowing button battery reduces injury, improves outcomes

7
0
SHARE

A team of ear, nose, and throat (ENT) specialists has demonstrated that eating honey after swallowing a button battery has the potential to reduce serious injuries in small children. Based on findings in laboratory animals, the research suggests that this common household product may significantly reduce morbidity and mortality from highly caustic batteries.
Because of their size, candy-like shape and shiny metallic surface, button batteries have posed a risk for toddlers for decades.

Read full news….

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here